LACDR Institute Council
The LACDR Institute Council offers the LACDR Management Team sollicited and unsollicited advice on various matters of policy. If you have any matters you would like to bring to the attention of the Institute Council, do not hesitate to contact one of their members.
The current LACDR Institute Council members and their contact details are:
* Erik Danen - Assistant Professor - Division of toxicology
* Liesbeth de Lange - Assistant Professor - Division of Pharmacology
* Miranda van Eck - Associate Professor - Division of Biopharmaceutics
* Laura Heitman - Assistant Professor - Division of Medicinal Chemistry
* Menno Hoekstra - Postdoc - Division of Biopharmaceutics
* Zahid Maqbool - Masters Student - BioPharmaceutical Sciences
* Merlijn van Rijswijk (chair) - Managing Director NMC - Division of Analytical BioSciences
* Daniel van der Velden - PhD Student - Division of Biopharmaceutics
* Ine Tijdens - Technician - Division of Toxicology
The Institute Council has regular meetings with the LACDR Management Team and convenes approximately once per 3 months.
The dates when the council will convene with the LACDR MT are:
Tuesday November 27th, 2012
Tuesday March 26th, 2013
Tuesday June 25th, 2013
Notes from these meetings are available for LACDR employees (login bottom right before accessing the link).
Paragraph 47 and 48 from "facultair reglement" decribe the responsibilities of the Institute Council in more detail. Below you can find these paragraphs as well as an English Translation.
Faculty of Science - Faculty Council
The Faculty Council is a similar structure available for issues concerning the entire Faculty of Science.